ACTION is always looking for talented new team members. From steel fabrication to technical sales, ACTION offers a range of career options, a competitive benefit package, and a rewarding work environment. Think you might be a good fit? We are actively recruiting for the following positions…
We are looking for the right Mechanical Engineer to join our team with a passion and an aptitude for machine design. This person would be responsible for their own jobs; communicating with the customer, developing custom layouts (including their component parts), interfacing with Purchasing, and providing technical support to fabrication.
Applicants MUST have the following qualifications:
- • Min. 3 years experience in heavy equipment design
- • BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- • A specific understanding of PT components and material-handling applications
- • A working knowledge of custom machinery fabrication
- • Experience with steel plate and structural design
- • Proficiency with AutoCAD and Inventor
- • Proficiency with the Microsoft Office environment (including Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- • General mechanical aptitude
- • Detail-oriented attitude
- • Ability to multitask
- • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- • Willingness to travel when required.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vacation, profit sharing, 401K & more. Please email your resume, portfolio and salary history to email@example.com.
All open positions are posted on this site.
ACTION is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or marital status or other protected status covered by federal, state, or local law.