In addition to in-house testing at ACTION, Field Test Units can be rented for in-plant testing. Please contact ACTION for current rental rates and available equipment.
- • Simulate operating conditions
- • Carefully analyze material behavior
- • Analyze test data to confirm equipment type and size
- • Confirm investment decision
- • A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) must be affixed to the outside of the shipping container. No test material can be opened or handled without proper documentation of material composition and the associated safety precautions to be taken by ACTION staff. If you do not have a formal MSDS, a blank form can be emailed to you for completion. Test material will be returned to you upon completion of tests.
- • Generally, a 55 gallon drum is sufficient for testing.
- • Ship material to 2800 Hayes Street Newberg, OR 97132